Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi. Am trying to change my mum's tariff. Have tried with 02 app, 02 website but both keep either crashing or saying that I cannot load current page. Tried diff phones and still not working. Help much appreciated .

Pennywren by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Texts issues

Been having issues with reciving texts on messages app. Phoned o2 and the didn't really know what to do. Anyone else had this

O2 shops

Hi are O2 shops open on 18/02/21

Doug3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal CA13 0SF all day!

havnt had any signal here all day! its not just my phone its everyone on o2...please can you get this sorted ASAP...thank you

OvEr_KiLL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult restrictions

Have no visa to prove my age to lift adult content.Spoke to an advisor 5 days ago and gave my passport I'd and driving number but still waiting...

Beer1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go sim for my dad

Just looking to get a basic nano sim for my dad to top up and use. But are the 02 ones now just monthly payment ones that the credit expires at the end of each month?

Brooky182 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! frozen account

trying to topup my sim unable saying your number is frozen ?how to reactivate

sarmedec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the £5 bundle the same as a tradional PAYG?

Hi all My mum has lost her mobile phone which was on an old style/traditional PAYG SIM, which was topped up by a card in the supermarket or by buying a voucher. Is the £5 bundle the same sort of thing, can she just get this and top up when she needs ...