Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top Up .

Hello, I hope you are well!I have added £10 to my balance, and I want to use it to top up my device from the mobile application “My O2“. What can I do?

Eylul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Taking my money

So I had my data off, bought nothing and just the other day O2 decided to take 5£ from me? Whats happening?

CURSED by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Messaging

I am trying to send a photo but i keep getting the message Message not sent service not activated on network but i managed to send one the other day i have checked everything over but nothing keep getting the same message

Resolved! Whattsapp

Do you know if 02 bills list whatts app numbers to which you have sent messages?I have lost a contact 6 months ago , tried iCloud but there is nothing to restore from my contact history

Tpanesar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I used up all my monthly data and because I had my data still on I had to pay £2 for the standard rates which is fine so I turned off my data and carried on with my day. I had about £11 left in my balance so I thought great I can top up with £20 tomo...

Cameron04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I have used O2 for decades, always on a Pay as you Go tariff. One of my 3 phones is, for some unknown reason, a Big Bundle tariff at £5 monthly and I can't find a way to change it. If I try and change the traiff, I am only offered Bundles which I don...

Liss1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunds

I did the usual top-up got the text saying I've added to my bundle... then got an instant another text saying unfortunately unable to roll over bundle. Then did the top up again and now have the £10 bundle but no idea where the other £10 is as it's l...

Fris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

Hello, i have recently got a new o2 SIM card but can't manage to receive international calls. Can you help me?

Kyle7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone ordered

Ordered new phone of o2 website paid money upfront says pending on my bank no email sent from o2 or text about new phone and they have taken money out

Ff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim help

Bought a new sim because I wanted to change my number. Put it in and went through the sim swap process. Got service and still has my old number as registered on my phone. Says it can take 24 hours for the sim swap to happen but thought when I got ser...

JordanH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos