Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone

My phone is cut off I can’t ring out or receive calls. I’ve just bought a voucher and I can’t apply it.

Resolved! Make a payment to pay off my phone

Hi, I’d like to pay off my phone. The app only allows me to pay below or the monthly agreed amount. How would i go about doing this

Shima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from contract to PAYG

Hi. I have switched from pay monthly contract to PAYG and requested for phone number transfer. Not sure the transfer was a full success, something must have been messed up in O2 as I cant make or receive calls or send/receive messages. HOWEVER when I...

Resolved! swich to "pay as ypu go"

Hi. I write you regarding my contract change. I swiched my contract form pay monthly to pay as you go, to keep my old number. Now, in my "my O2" account I have two numbers related to it:-First one, my current phone number which is "pay monthly".-Seco...

eneto78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing credit

I have an old PAYG o2 sim card which I only top up when needed (which is rarely). I topped up on-line on the 24th of June 2021 with £20 and at the time, o2 had one of their regular one-month offers of doubling the credit for 30 days. I sent just 2 te...

Topref by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I just got charged for a text msg on free wifi

My WiFi is the virgin 200 mb ,My mobile data is switched off ,My phone is connected perfectly to the WiFi?Why was I charged for this text sent 5 mins ago,This has happened many times before, just not had time to deal with this.

GH2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving mobile broadband SIM to a different device?

Hi Is it possible to move the SIM from a Huwaii mobile broadband device to an iPhone?I've tried this after my Huwaii exploded (hint: don't leave them in full sun in a conservatory!), and the SIM is registeed and connected to O2 3G but appears to be b...

Mike10500 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos