Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Classic PAYG

I am on the O2 Classic PAYG tariff. i.e 3p per minute calls, 2p per text and 1p per mb of data. I have the O2 app and can log in to my online account for topping up etc. Is there a way to see a breakdown of what I have been billed from my credit? For...

rb68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, has anyone ever succeeded in getting their PAC code over the phone? I have ported my number from vodafone to 02 PAYG successfully and now I want the Pac code so I can move to another network. I can't text PAC to the number suggested as I have not...

I changed tariff

I changed tariff, topped up yesterday and o2 took out my £10 and now my balance is 0pounds, why? I would like to have my money back

Weron2009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG balance disappeared

Topped up by £10, then within hours balance was zero, without my using my phone at all, anyone explain?

ray2968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reactivating the old SIM card

Hi, I have a O2 sim card which I had been using when I was in the UK, but obviously it was deactivated for not using it for a long time. I'll get back to UK in a week and I'd like to use my old number. I already have the SIM card. Is it possible to r...

UmitC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Smartphone with o2 payg classic query

Hello everyoneI would be obliged if someone could help me please. I have the classic payg sim in a Doro 5030 non Smartphone. However I have just bought a Motorola G9 Play Smartphone. I can see that I can push out the Nano sim from the Micro sim in th...

Resolved! Date of birth

Hi. I want change my date of birth because is wrong.

Beti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Hi, I am hoping to unlock my phone from it’s Sim, as it’s currently only allowing 02 sims

chejsjbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refund

Hello Im waiting for my refund , when will it be expected please let me know ? I would like to change my postpaid plan , could I make it prepaid because poste paid I can not afford please let me know as soon as possible . Mrunal o2 customer

om by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos