Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change to big bundle 30

Hi I by now a new sim and I by a top up 30 ponds I want a big bundle 30 ponds but is coming automatic bundle 15 pounds I want change

Costel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long will a PAYG SIM account remain active if not used?

I live overseas and want my PAYG number to remain active for when I visit UK. At this time I have not been able to return to UK because of the pandemic. If not used when will O2 delete my account? I keep an amount of top up on the number always.

KevinThai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls and texts not working from Europe

Hi there,I recently changed from Vodafone to O2 and kept my number. Then I activated Bundle and I'm currently in Italy. The Mobile Data Network (for payasyougo) seems to be correct as I can surf with the Roaming without problems, it's just receiving/...

Dario by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card problem

My phone keeps saying there is no sim card in when there is, I've taken the card card out and cleaned it and still says emergency calls only no sim card.It's a huawei pro

Unable to call top up number from Italy

Hello, I have a valid voucher but I can't top up from Italy because the international top up number (+44 0845 606 2277) is not working (no tone, the connection could not be established) neither from land-line nor from other italian mobiles and not ev...

CarloF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! airtime plan

I have an iPhone on pay as you go, I want to buy a watch on apple but I am confused on the connectivity I should go for. if I go for the GPS only, do I have to pay a monthly fee or do I only have to pay the fee if I get the GPS and cellular? Also wha...

lois12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GOT ROBBED BY O2

yesterday was my renewal bundle day which I had for £10 a month. I decided to switch to £15 to get more data and immediately topped up. Guess what? It didn’t work the £15 bundle but it renewed the £10 one remaining with a £5 balance. Today i looked a...

Julian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my sim card isnt working!!!

i lost my phone at the weekend so went to the 02 shop to get a new sim card, ive put it into a samsung s7 edge, its says 02 at the top of the screen, but I cant text, phone or use any of my phones services. Please somebody help i need this phone imme...

Oddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos