Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Top up

How to top up just £5 with the £5 bundle,when the message says top ups start at £10

Harold99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On basic payg, how do I leave?

Hi I am only paying a fiver a month on basic payg however want to leave O2. Not in a contract but not sure if I just leave, or have to give notice. Not bothered about pac codes etc. i cannot seem to see any info on my account to discontinue with O2 i...

Sam64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My accounts

Hi I phoned up to cancel my grandkids account can you check this has been done

Agrego by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

Good afternoon,I would like to change my current tariff of £30 to a new one £20. I have tried several times to do it on the app but it doesn’t work.

VP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile internet o PAYG

Hi, for more than a month I cannot access my mobile internet. Any ideas why? Checked phone settings, no problems there. Many thanks.

7Zofija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Why did I bring chArged while the app saying that I still have unlimited minutes (£10 bundle) after a call?

Caca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top - Up card after 1 year inactivity

Hello, I am a returning international student and I have a problem topping up my number. I had a 10£ tariff when I first used O2, and I would like to keep it as is. I tried to use my Revolut account to top up, but now my payment is pending (verified ...

MGP01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my sim

Hello, I lost my phone and had to get a new one. I now need my O2 to be switched to my new number but obviously don’t have access to my old phone to receive a code

Hilly2829 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos