Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Topup

Topped up £10 voucher but can't get mobile data on it

Shah1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance

disable balance notifications 

AAK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi just topped up 10 pounds with a new SIM card . But it says my balance is zero?

Lynette64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim abroad

I have lost my sim how can I purchase a new one 

Machaela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 bundles

Hi I have just topped up my phone with £10 for my big bundle which I have had for last month since got the SIM card but for some reason it is telling me that I need to top up by £15 for then£15 bundle which I never selected and now it won’t let me ge...

A11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eating my top up

i havent use my top up for data and calls. Why it went down to £4 something? I just used it today for calling the school.

Suzypie08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Debit when no Data used

I have a £5 Big Bundle (doesn't include Data) and have not used any Data today but have been docked £2 (there was £10 in my account). The only Data I have accessed has been while I was within range of my WIFI. What's going on here?

DaveH46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top-up problem when debit card expires

I was notified my auto top-up had failed today because my debit card had expired.I topped-up manually.I then accessed my 02 wallet and removed the old card. I added my new debit card information.I wanted to then check that my auto top-up was still in...

Fattyted by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos