Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account

Can someone send a chat saying my sim a 02 pay n go sim so can verify a payment please

Markie22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a Payment date

Why does O2 have the most confusing website, you click on change payment and date and legit takes you in circles!!!!! Just want to change my payment date why is it so difficult

Makenzy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel SIM

Hi. My Mum has died and I’m trying to close her PAYG account. I’m trying to do it online, but seem to be going round and round in a circle, visiting the same pages. Can anyone please tell me how to cancel my mums account? Thanks

Millie40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles help

Hi I want to change to a big bundle tariff Iv never been on one before do I need to change my SIM card to be able to get a big bundle or can I keep my old SIM card ? thanks for reading

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How do I speak to a live person 

Dec- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 pay as you go rewards, how long after earning them do you have to wait before they can be saved?

Hi, I've earned rewards in July and August, but cannot apply them until they have been saved. The summary box on the spend tab records the amount of the rewards earned since July, but then says I have £0.00 available to save, and therefore £0.00 to s...

sarahf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! angry

why ain't I got minuet s text n data. I just topped up and can't even ring me child ?? I want my normal Bolton bak I'm stuck in a town I don't know n can't ring anybody I just topped up 10 pounds n ain't even got a text. I'm not happy

Resolved! Unlock from o2 sim to three sim

Hi I’m trying to get my daughter phone unlocked from 02 to my three sim as I’m going to be using her phone if you could help thank you

Lorraine9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost pin

I have lost my sim in the house and cannot find it.moved all the furniture and even dismantled the chair I was sitting in. I live in Spain. How do I get a new sim?

Eveyon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos