Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help

I have changed my daughters tarrif from £10 to a £15 bundle and some reason it’s taken £10 off her credit but she has no allowances.

Sammy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Has anyone else experience a problem topping up with a new bank card? Tried online and mobile but payment is not accepted. Even tried to call them but that is impossible. Tried the online chat but there's no one there who can help with pay as you go....

Sandra6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not added

I paid 12£ for works one off but the data wasn't added to my O2 

Coni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping phone number on new sim probs

Getting really annoyed ordered a new sim wanted to keep old number after it arrived contacted 02 how long before my new sim will start to work please

Resolved! Ammount being deducted without calling

My balance is reducing although I have not made or received any calls, texts or used the internet. In fact my phone was off and when I turned it on the money disappeared.How can I check where these ammounts are going on Pay as You Go?

Chuck101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with 02 Rewards

Hi I’ve got 02 rewards that I have earned since 1st July. I want to save these to add on to my existing balance, however this is no option to save them only spend it. Any ideas why this is or how I can save these so they add to my existing balance. t...

Resolved! Unable to top up £15 data bundle

I am on a £15 data Big Bundle. I've received a new debit card which I have added to my account (via phone with O2 and online) however still cannot top up my account. My balance is zero and I can't make any calls. I have tried to contact O2 again both...

LJSyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim card

I have just inserted a new payg sim card into an alcatel phone. do I need to activate the sim? The phone screen is not currently responsive.

winnes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a free extra before charges start

I have had a text to say the extra is coming to an end and if I do not cancel I will be charge but I cannot see for the life of me where to go to cancel the darn thing?

Tm25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos