Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send pictures in text messages

I'm currently on the £10 bundle with unlimited calls and texts and 7GB of data. I'm having difficulty sending pictures in my text messages. Keep getting "this service is not activated on the network". Does anyone know why and how I can solve this pro...

Neil40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I topped up £10

I topped my phone up yesterday and I ran out of credit after a couple of calls yesterday which all together was only 2-3 minutes. Also ran out of data after not using it at all!

Lewis10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

My bundle renews on the 7th of every month however I have topped up a day before & my credit has been used so now I can’t get my bundle tomorrow, I rang 20202 & I think that used up the credit but I’m not sure

the_uzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards

I have used my rewards to claim back a amazon voucher..I've had no email as of yet. Any idea on waiting period?

HJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! enquiry

can i get itemised list of calls for my pay as you go number

PAC no credit

I need my PAC but have no credit. Can someone help me get it. Would prefer not to call

mhcr18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown charges

I had this issue for about a month or two where I will top up my phone and withing minutes, £2, sometimes £3 will be gone even with data off. I can't figure out what I'm being charged for. I can't find any statment history on o2 app either. Anyway to...

Ewk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t send a text to non iPhones

Hi After sending a group text to iPhone and non iPhone I can’t send a reply back to any phones other than iPhones . It keeps saying message not sent .. if I try a couple of days later it works or some of the non iPhone texts me direct I can respond ....

BWat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

leaving o2

I am contemplating leaving o2 because I cannot get any assistance from anyone at o2 online, just an automated system that cannot understand my grievance.

Bialik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos