Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

I topped up £10

I topped my phone up yesterday and I ran out of credit after a couple of calls yesterday which all together was only 2-3 minutes. Also ran out of data after not using it at all!

Lewis10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

My bundle renews on the 7th of every month however I have topped up a day before & my credit has been used so now I can’t get my bundle tomorrow, I rang 20202 & I think that used up the credit but I’m not sure

the_uzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards

I have used my rewards to claim back a amazon voucher..I've had no email as of yet. Any idea on waiting period?

HJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! enquiry

can i get itemised list of calls for my pay as you go number

PAC no credit

I need my PAC but have no credit. Can someone help me get it. Would prefer not to call

mhcr18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown charges

I had this issue for about a month or two where I will top up my phone and withing minutes, £2, sometimes £3 will be gone even with data off. I can't figure out what I'm being charged for. I can't find any statment history on o2 app either. Anyway to...

Ewk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t send a text to non iPhones

Hi After sending a group text to iPhone and non iPhone I can’t send a reply back to any phones other than iPhones . It keeps saying message not sent .. if I try a couple of days later it works or some of the non iPhone texts me direct I can respond ....

BWat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

leaving o2

I am contemplating leaving o2 because I cannot get any assistance from anyone at o2 online, just an automated system that cannot understand my grievance.

Bialik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

I’ve just noticed that I’ve ran out of data! I received a message on Friday @ 804am saying that I needed to top up £15 to renew my data bug bundle, I did that at1539pm but unfortunately I didn’t receive my big data bundle and I got a £10 works bolt o...

Dazzad87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing money

Hi, I ran out of data on my phone so I topped up a tenner and bought a data bolt on for £5 and saved another 5 for incase I needed another. When my data ran out again I went to buy another but only had £3 left? Any one know what that's about?