Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Airtime rewards

hi guys please help Iv just received this text Your Airtime Rewards account will be closed due to inactivity. Any rewards earned will be cancelled. Open the app to reactivate: airtimerewards.app.link/account is this a scam Iv no idea what it is

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I don't pay for data for it to not work properly I don't know if you can do something about it but somethings gotta happen before I switch its beyond a joke

Reece9991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code to o2

Hi, i have a new sim with o2 and I have the PAC code from THREE mobiles, how do I transfer my pac to my new sim of O2 please?

Vocals by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim

Can I ger esim as a pay as you go customer for my iphone XR?

Katarina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access data whilst in Gran Canaria

HelloI'm on PAYG tariff, I've got credit on my phone, yet I'm unable to access any data on phone, when I try to use it, all I get is currently offline, I'm able to send and receive text and the phone has switched to Movistar, is there a setting I sho...

legend68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my sim

Hi there, I have lost my sim with the number : xxxxxxxx Can I please get a replacement sim sent to my address please. kind regards [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Mo_uddin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RECOMMENDED TARIFF DOES NOT WORK

ON TRYING TO INCREASE DATA - O2 WEBSITE RECOMMENDED ME 30G FOR £10.14 PER MONTH BUT WHEN I SELECT ETC IT APPEARS AS 15G - ANY HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ?

DAVID66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos