Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pac code to o2

Hi, i have a new sim with o2 and I have the PAC code from THREE mobiles, how do I transfer my pac to my new sim of O2 please?

Vocals by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim

Can I ger esim as a pay as you go customer for my iphone XR?

Katarina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access data whilst in Gran Canaria

HelloI'm on PAYG tariff, I've got credit on my phone, yet I'm unable to access any data on phone, when I try to use it, all I get is currently offline, I'm able to send and receive text and the phone has switched to Movistar, is there a setting I sho...

legend68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my sim

Hi there, I have lost my sim with the number : xxxxxxxx Can I please get a replacement sim sent to my address please. kind regards [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Mo_uddin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RECOMMENDED TARIFF DOES NOT WORK

ON TRYING TO INCREASE DATA - O2 WEBSITE RECOMMENDED ME 30G FOR £10.14 PER MONTH BUT WHEN I SELECT ETC IT APPEARS AS 15G - ANY HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ?

DAVID66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up And have no credit?

Changed my tariff and then topped up my phone. Got a message saying I had the big bundle. But I have nothing no call, message or 4g??

Dan69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up issue

I topped up on Wednesday as normal £20 but it never gave me my tarrif

JC8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos