Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Shop not working, cant add to basket?

Hi, can anyone help...looking to purchase a like new mobile...although it shows in stock as soon as i click to proceed i just get the spinny wheel of doom & doesnt allow me to add to basket? This seems to be the case for all the phones i've clicked o...

Resolved! Balance refund

I want my balance back to my credit card.I accidentally loaded for my plan.I request you to refund my balance to the card.

Halo3590 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I put a £20 top up on my phone on 20th september - my balance on a £5 bundle is not 17p.Does anyone know why this may have happened

ejaye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I see why iphone7 ran down £20 credit in eleven days?

I top up my iphone very rarely (eg £20 top up in April and didn’t have to top up again until August) but this month I topped up £20 on 9 Oct and this had virtually run out by 20 Oct. As far as I know I haven’t changed my usage or added many apps. How...

CPJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

So when I go to pay off the rest of my device and upgrade it goes to a page where it says smartphone event has ended and won’t let me go any further. Anyone have any ideas?

LHan84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send texts

Hi, I'm really stuck and hope someone can help. I have a PAYG phone. It's got £15 credit on... SIM card inserted... And yet any time I try to send a text message it says send failed. I'm at a total loss what to do. Help appreciated!

LTB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime rewards

hi guys please help Iv just received this text Your Airtime Rewards account will be closed due to inactivity. Any rewards earned will be cancelled. Open the app to reactivate: airtimerewards.app.link/account is this a scam Iv no idea what it is

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I don't pay for data for it to not work properly I don't know if you can do something about it but somethings gotta happen before I switch its beyond a joke

Reece9991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos