Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not able to top up

Hey there, I've been trying to top up my O2 with no luck for awhile now. Keep getting error with processing the card asking me to use a different one but issue happens with any card I try. Any work around?

Resolved! Line barred

Guys i need help. I travelled to africa last week and my pay as you go line has just been barred. I topped it up and bought the international bolt on but still not working. Any suggestions?

Nakson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast fault

Whe have had an ongoingw issue with mast in abergele dropouts slow speeds it needs sorting

Resolved! Phone unlock

Hello been in contact with you via resolver now no answer I have tried again through your app to unlock my phone and it’s again been refused I have a sim only I need to put in this phone I bought from music magpie and it’s locked to you, used an exte...

DEFREEZE/MCK code

Hi my S8 Edge is blocked and Samsung chat have told me I need a DEFREEZE/MCK code to enter before I enter the unlock code, can anyone help me please

Resolved! Old number

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read)I spoke with someone on friday the 5th nov 2021 and gave them my pac code for old sim to keep number but its still not changed. Does any1 have any advice oe help I spoke with someone on friday...

Shevvy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam about payment source not found

Interesting that just days before renewal my wife got this message. O2: Your bundle will be cancelled on 07/11/2021 as we could not verify a payment method. To avoid this, visit: stopwww.02bundle-renew.comstop it must be that either they have renewal...

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mums phone balance disappeared

I topped my mums balance to £16 on 30/9/21 and checked today and it’s zero. She received a few texts and phone calls but only made 2 outgoing calls and can’t text to save her life! Where’s the money gone?

Resolved! Balance

Hi just topped my sons phone up and £2 as already come off can you tell me why and is unlimited messages and call and how long will this credit last

ben201011 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Good morning l topped my account it wasn’t renew balance please l need sort it as soon as possible thank you.

Marta3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos