Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Broadband SIM card

I’ve recieved a broadband SIM card and put it in my Apple iPad. When I try to register the SIM card to be able to top it up it’s saying it doesn’t recognise the mobile number. Help?

Amy-97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls & mms

Hi I have recently had my charging port fixed on iPhone 7 and since receiving it back I have been unable to make or receive calls or text messages. My number is no longer stored on my phone and will not allow me to manually put it in my settings. Wha...

Teetee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find account number

I am trying to find my account while on pay as you go where there isn't a bill option. Where can I find it?

Naz56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Sim Swap

I did a sim swap by mistake. My old got no service already, and my new number is not able to call as well. These should be two separate numbers and the new one should have 10 pounds. Please advise how to cancel the sim swap. Many thanks!

badattech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE on PAYG ?

Hi, I found an old post on this forum from 2017 quoting VoLTE is not available on PAYG. Can someone confirm this is still true today in 2021 ? Thanks in advance.

bill18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return money

Hey so I had placed an order whxih I have set back what do I do if I haven't received my money in 5 working days I tried to find information on the website but I couldn't.

aleeza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG usage

How can I see why my balance has decreased ? 

stuart6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free O2 sim

I ordered a free PAYG O2 sim on 22/10/21. I received an email stating that it would be delivered within 3 working days. I still haven’t received it.

Ori73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Mobile Number

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can get my PAC code from O2 app or website, as I have no credit in the SIM and would like to switch to a different carrier. Thanks, Aaron

Aaron4659 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos