Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as I go using non-UK credit card

Hello. I want to top up my UK O2 phone, but the address of my credit card is in France, which does not seems to be allowed. How else can I top up my phone?Regards,Richard Daniel

iMessage

Hello I've been facing this problem for a while now, The phones im using are iPhone 4S And iPhone 7. My problem is that whenever i put a O2 Sim card in it works fine until iMessage says failed to activate I've tried everything to getting a new sim ne...

kois by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go

My mum is 89, we have just asked for her pay monthly to be changed to pay as you go that we could top up maybe every 3 months as she will prob only make 2 calls per month. The sim o2 have sent her has 7gb data £10 ( she only makes calls) and not clea...

Resolved! Credit swapped for data

Hi folks, having finally upgraded to iPhone 12 from 7 I bought a voucher for £20 which I assumed was for call time. However when I come to make a call, and before doing so, I see a message telling me that the credit has been swapped for data and my c...

Grierson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad network for calls in my area

Hi I was with 02 many years ago and changed networks because of what I am about to tell you. I'm now on Giffgaff and I have just found out that they are part of you company.I live in the Bowesfield part of Stockton on Tees and have for many years. I ...

EmmaB82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P.A.Y.G.

Hello allI've got a payg sim card account with 02. Does anybody know if I can add another payg simcard for my wife to this account.ThanksJohn

joe90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

I currently pay monthly, but want to just top up and then top up again if, and when, I have used the phone allowance. I don't need data, just phone and texts.

F4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

how do i live chat 02

milkster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos