Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

I have been having a massive problem applying my student discount to my bill. Firstly my code wasn’t being accepted by O2 even after I got a new one. Then I phoned up and was told I didn’t need to do anything as a manager could add the discount manua...

Megs99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 sim on one account

HiWould you know if there is possibility to have 2 pay as you go sim cards and numbers in one account? How to register the other one?

Olna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sim card

I have a old phone with o2 SIM card in. J230i Sony Ericsson.o2 gave me a unlocking code and how to use it . However when I put another SIM card in the phone it comes up insert correct sim. It will only work when I put the O2 sim back in . Can anyone ...

JamesJRM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card?

Ordered a SIM card on the 28th November and still haven’t received this and it’s now the 6th?

T-RAW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 mini stock

does anyone know anything about stock levels in o2 as in how quickly do they restock their phones? Iv ordered to iPhone 12 minis but it’s saying Theyr awaiting stock and I wanted them for Christmas. Will I get them in time? Anyone any ideas? Thanks

lisa25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing top-up

Hello! I topped up £20 to my account on Friday and did receive text message confirming the correct balance. But yesterday I realised there was only a little balance left on my account and I had to top up again. Could you help me to find out where did...

Resolved! Pay As You Go plan rewnew

I'm using £10 10gb bundle on my mobile.I used all data before expire day, so I wanted to re-new my pay as you can plan.So I did top up £10 on my account,but it's appearing £8.Also I just wanted to renew my plan from today.Would you mind to stsrt my p...

dongyearn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

Hello Never new in this day & age how difficult to speak to anyone with a simple request!!! I simply would like to view & print my bill. I'm on a £10 monthly top up scheme for now. Does anyone know of how to do this & is there anyone knows how to spe...

Resolved! o2 travel bolt on

Hi, Added o2 travel bolt on for when l was abroad, bit concerned that over a period of time l was daily charged £4.99 for accessing internet when in fact l was either using the ship's wi-fi, hotel's wi-fi or a bar/restaurant wi-fi, the dates in quest...

Keithj057 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos