Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Your Number Active?

Hello--is o2s policy for keeping your Pay As You Go number active the same as it has been for years--make at least one billable call once every six months? Thanks, Kirk

KirkL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to return a PAYG Like New phone which is not as described

Hi all,I purchased a Like New PAYG phone from the o2 website which was clearly described a USB C type connectors.However, while I received the correct phone model - it is Micro USB.I have rang PAYG Customer services several times but still not got a ...

harryw66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! verify my age

hi I need to verify my age how do I do this thanks

sdee2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I ordered 2 iPhone charger plugs

I ordered two new iPhone charger plugs on the 25th of December and they took the money out of my account but still no email at all?

Lilly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go mobile number not used in 6 months

I have a British mobile number with O2 from my working time in the UK, and I haven´t used it for more of 6 months. I´ve tried to recieved a message for activate other account, and I can´t do it, because it seems that the number is not operative. Coul...

Resolved! Roll over data

I never got my roll over data this month 

Andrew108 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment possible with a non-UK credit card?

Trying to top up my new pay-as-you-go O2 sim card with a non-UK credit card - but seem not to be an option? Called customer service who directed me to this site. Checking /searching on similar posts dating back in time to 2014 it seems that this was ...

Frankie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On classic 3-2-1 do you have to top up at least every 6 mths?

or your account is closed and you lose your number? That's what someone told me last night but i don't remember reading it. in the terms. Probably an unlikely scenario but i'd just like to know so I can tell who told me. Also where does it mention I ...

kuepper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos