Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! E top up

My BIL got a new phone PAYG,he is elderly and doesnt use bank cards etc ,thinks he will be scammed. E top up cards are they not available now where you pay at checkout and its scanned and money goes on to phone account, as he can be forgetful and get...

Rpbert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! would I Loss my credit If......??

Hi everyone. Wonder can anyone help me out with this question. I just received my SIM card and topped it up with credit. If I port my own mobile number over to O2 will my credit still be in my account ? many thanks

Resolved! Cancelling a big bundle

How do I cancel next months big bundle which I no longer need?

Allan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nuisance voice calls each day

Hii am sick and tired from unwanted voice calls each day. Please kindly solve the problem and it must be stopped. I feel same call from 02!unfortunately I am deaf and CANNOT respond any voice call

Cbhooey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost PAYG balance since transferring my old number via PAC

My top up balance has disappeared since I transferred my number with a PAC code.I added my new sim to my existing O2 account page. I then added £10 of credit to the account, and then transferred my phone number from a previous provider via a PAC numb...

Resolved! pay as you go deal

my new phone won't let me send sms texts without charging me over £2 per text. I cant get through to anyone at O2 to get this sorted out. Live chat doesn't cover complaints or pay as you go.so my phone is useless

maple by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone isue

Hi I've just got a new phone and. Every time I go to top up its coming up. Emergency call

Ian54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Hi. There could you please help me I am not getting any rewards when I top up via my debit card,I top up without fail every single month and never miss my date but I am not getting any of the rewards back which you say I should be getting!very annoye...

Adz89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with topping

Hi I try to top up my phone first time but I have polish bank account so it doesn't work so I try to top up from recharge but they send me receive with password and I have to call for 4444 I try it but is not any signal. Can you top up for me I will ...

Kuba1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos