Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! help top up the balance

I have a 16 digit code that I bought through PayPal. I can’t download it because I don’t understand English well. Please tell me what to press when you call 4444 to enter the voucher number. Thank you in advance for your help.

Vlad22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top ups

How do I change back to the 10 pound bundle

Shazza4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g on pay as you go

Hi  will o2 pay as you go get 5g soon same as other networks

Wayne1963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 big bundle

I've been with 02 for years, recently I changed tarrif to big bundle £5 a month, I got my wife , her mam & dad on it unlimited texts & calls no data, but my wife & her family are now getting data free every month but not me. I phoned them & was told ...

Moonblip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get my call waiting turned on

I recently bought a Samsung A12 a couple of weeks ago but everytime I try and turn on my call waiting it switches to off again someone please help me

D1612 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

I topped up £10 yesterday for my monthly bundle but this morning there was only 8.70 on it. Had to top up again. Any idea why that money was taken off? Thanks

P1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 not working on my phone

I took a new O2 basically switched from 3, and the O2 agent said my phone will start in 24 hours but it’s not even working after 48 hours

Poonam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos