Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

My bill is now payed how do I go about topping up now

Lou12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel o2 tariff

I have a big bundle £10 and I would like to stop using it. I am not moving to a different service, only cancelling the tariff. I tried looking around the internet for answers but they all say to get a PAC/STAC code which is not what i want, as I am j...

e_1214 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using O2 from France

I changed my monthly account to pay as you go, and I find that I cannot send texts or make calls from France. What's the problem ?

Jeffries by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic pay as you go

Am I right that the terms for Classic PAYG Tariff have changed meaning that even if you make one call in a 6 month period your number will be disconnected unless you top up or have a bolt on? In effect you are being forced to have a bolt on for a mon...

Angevin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card not working

Hello, I got an upgrade and I wanted to put a pay as you go SIM card in my old phone and the SIM card isn’t working

Billie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW SIM not loaded with £10 credit

Hi, I bought a new O2 sim and it was suppose to have £10 credit loaded to use straight away, it had nothing and I tried to text to have it added but reply said not eligible. I have loaded £10 on to see if required but it did not add free credit.Pleas...

Rae_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Special Edition Big Bundles

Hi, Anyone know how existing customers can opt in to these? I would like to take advantage of the 10GB for £10 offer that's on and advertised on the MyO2 app.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Hi can you help me please, I have just claimed my rewards as airtime but I made a mistake and pressed the wrong button, I meant to save them as extra credit, can this be sorted out .thanks