Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Money missing when I've toped up

Put £10 on to top up my phone used the internet for 5m 2 days in a row had £4 odd still there from last time but it's now said no balance left I only put it on few days a go I can't call anyone

Resolved! PAYG

Gone from business 六‍ home too PAYG as the company I work for is giving us an allowance, I’ve just done £10 on a new phone and sim, o2 added £10 then within the same message took £10 off the balance???

Sean1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused elderly user re charges and tariffs

Iused to be able to top up when needed now I find I am being charged 55p per call. I am on Simplicity No allowance and I note on various so called help sites that if I do not top up or add a "bolt on" in 6 months I lose all credit etc. I only carry t...

BH3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Lanzarote

Hi I’m going to Lanzarote on Friday from the uk and I’m on pay as you go and wanted to know what big bundle do I need can I use the one I’ve got or do I need to buy a different one I’m currently using the £10 big value bundle and it doesn’t renew til...

Elisehill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting

I got an I13 pro max wondering why the call waiting option wont work if its pay as you go,I top up for 10 every month.

SaadSal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

I've recently switched to O2 and set up an account. Today my old mobile number ported but the my O2 app is still logged in on the new mobile number that came with the new SIM. Now I can't access my information correctly. How do I change my mobile num...

B-S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to send texts or make calls from Italy

Hello, I'm hoping someone can offer help with a weird problem....Last week I was in Italy (using an Iphone 12 mini with an O2 pay as you go Sim).On arrival in Italy I was greeted with the O2roaming announcement - "Welcome to Italy. Calls to the UK an...

albobski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Replacement

Hellou I trying get back my nummber. I got mail from You - Hello,Thank you for contacting O2.Kana ref : 1336362334We?re unable to identify & proceed further with your request as thedetails provided in the form is mismatched on our system.In order to ...

Wozniak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos