Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Person who passed

My mother in law passed away and has money on her top up card on this account how can we close this and request a refund?

Hend552 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Mobile to PAYG O2 - Can I keep my number?

Hello, I am currently with Virgin on a monthly contract.I want to change to PAYG with O2.If I have the PAC code, will I be able to transfer my number from Virgin to O2 PAYG? I can see the answers about transferring numbers within O2 but no clear ackn...

stmich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code for Pay as you go

I have been trying to get the PAC code from my O2 sim. Would someone be able to help me please?

dor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for data, but I have a bolt on

Hi I bought a bolt on for 31 days £5 worth of data today, but I have been charged £2 for data today? I hadn't used my data till after I bought the bolt on. Can I get the £2 refunded? Regards Kerry

Resolved! How to Chang to classic pay as you go

I have just activated and top up my new pay as you go sim card but it automatically pick up big bundle. I try to change via my o2 app but Classic pay as you go is not in the list. How can I change to classic pay as you go? thank you

Knnamy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls only

Phone is showing emergency calls only with sim card with explanation mark.Phone is working fine with WiFi but I am unable to get into mobile data. I have checked data hot-spot etc and saying the network is fine in my area at present.I have taken sim ...

hgall84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAYG and Airtime Rewards

Hello O2, I topup a new PAYG account with £10 topup via Airtime rewards. This topup is showing in my account but I can't use it. Customer service told me I need to topup my account further with a bank card to use it. I beleive it's seems unfair as it...

misgo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos