Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! [Personal details removed] Top-up

I have recently paid for a top up for the above number and I received an acknowledgment this morning. As yet the data allowance has not been updated nor has the internet access been enabled. Can you help please? Brian

BrianE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data

I played £15 for data and credit and dint revive any data then played £10 and dint receive any data either

Data usage

Hi I've used nearly 7gb of data in the last 20 days and not very often I leave my home and always on the WiFi network so how is it possible to use 7gb of data in 20 days

Curtis83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I recently changed my number but when I text someone it still says my new when I need it on.my old number

Resolved! Number

How long will my number take to transfer as getting no service now

Resolved! O2 double rewards

Does anybody have any details of this. It seems to be separate from the double data offer?

pungler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 payg double data offer

With the recent double data offer what happens to your data roller over after the three months. Eg if I had 30gb would 15 gb roll over as I am on a 15gb bundle.

pungler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchase inquiry

If I put credit of £10 into my account will I be able to buy the £10 bundle?

Mzzr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have topped up a new sim but the top up not showing, it has defo come off my debit card

Bak123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos