Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How does topup of data work for PAYG

Sorry I'm new to PAYG. Just bought 7GB (double to 14GB) for £10. My allowance is running out. If I top up another £10 do I get 7GB, 14GB (or even topup £30 for 100GB) or do I get standard rates - which I believe is very expensive?

Resolved! international big boundle

Dear CommunityToday was the renewal day for my international big bundle, and while yesterday I charge the sim with £10, soon I figured there was £9.99 left on my account.The mobile data was turned off precisely for that reason to prevent o2 from trim...

fun2tri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usim

Hi,I lost my phone few days ago so i bought O2 usim on a temporary and top up £10. And if i don't need this usim no more(because i bought the other one), do i just need to not top up it? I wonder if there is a cancellation process(I'm not going to us...

Jieun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim card pay as you go

Hi. I am trying to replace a larger o2 pay as you go with a micro sd card. I want to keep the same number. But when I select swap sim there is no option to choose micro. Am I selecting wrong options? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Fs2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming issues in Italy

Hi, I'm in Italy, and I am not able to make calls or use internet. I have a PAYG plan, 10GB £10 bundle.I am currently connected to TIM and I have signal, however it's like I don't.I looked at past conversation in the forum, but nothing worked for me....

cinc0 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Hello. I want a basic pay as you go, not one that comes with minutes or texts. It’s for my Nan and grandad and they won’t make use of it. I want to be able to top up £10 and then top it up when it has no credit left

Hally124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm unable to top up a pay as you go sim

The sim is new. It came with a tracking device. The first use I topped up by ringing the 4444 number. It wouldn't have it at first but then did after a few attempts. This is the second top up I have tried but it won't have it. Any help much appreciat...

Optaber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with browsing

I top up(xxxxxxxxxxx) some days ago and presently I can't browse.i want to know the reason because I'm confused. Please kindly help me resolve it asap Thanks [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

20 big bundle

Topped up with £20 on big bundle. Had a text from 02 saying I was getting extra 30 gb of data. But not showing on my02 app

Geeza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos