Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I would like to lift the spend cap on my number please.

Resolved! to change pay montly to pay as you go

i have been your loyal customer and have a contract with O2 for many years (without a phone deal). Now I would like to stop my contract (As the contract states that I have to inform you a month before I leave) and change to the O2 pay as you go plan....

GE41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile WiFi

Hi im looking at purchasing a mobile wifi, what do you have?

Vixster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to find invoice?

I am on pay as you go. I pay £10 per month for it. I usually top up in advance so I don't forget and the next month rolls over automatically. This month I checked and there was £5.20. I was sure there was enough for this month. I would like to see ho...

Sarama by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

Hi, how do I go about removing the spending cap for premium rate text services on my mobile?

Resolved! Stop the Pay as you go and turn on the new ons

Hey. I just joined and bought the wrong SIM card. I need the biggest internet data. I have 30 pounds on this account and I would like to convert them to 100gb of data

Sam_Lia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voucher

Hi im have trouble with a voucher I bought

Nail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve been charged twice

Hello, on Jan 11th, I topped up credit for £15 unlimited call and text and data once using the phone app. When I noticed my bank account, it appeared I’ve been charged twice (£15 + £15) for the same service. I tried calling several times this past mo...

Nuha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos