Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free 10 pounds

Got my new sim today, topped up £10, then tried to claim my free £10 credit that expires on 29.05.22. To be told this offer is not for me.

JayRaven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

Had a call saying they were from o2 searched the number 02825022879 Ballymena asking for details new what bundle I am on. Be aware don’t think they are legit

Resolved! Has anyone had problems making calls today?

It never happened to me until today when someone tried to call me and then emailed advising they couldn't get through.I then tried to call them back and phone doesn't even rings out. Only saying Calling and after few seconds of silence, call ends. Tr...

PawelG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swaped number

I switched my mobile number over to 02 I was messaged and told to keep my phone of untill 6pm and it is 6.40 and it still doesn't work I can't make calls or message

Chrispy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account balance on my phone is zero, but according to my 02 it is £49.50 in credit.

I can't make any calls or receive calls on my phone. Yet 02 take my bolt on. The really irritating thing is that I can't get to speak to customer services as the help screen keeps transferring me back to my 02. Can anybody give me a landline number f...

Elmbow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi

Kka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting 14gb for 10gbp bundle

I received my sim today with marketing that for 10gbp bundle I would get 14gb... I've only got 7gb. O2 difficult to get hold off - contact us is a rabbit hole.

Isambar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on charges. ..

Why is it, when I pay £10 a month for 5 gigs of data plus 1000 minutes and texts, etc., that to have just 3 gigs of extra data the cost is £12? Why would the bolt on be so expensive in comparison?

kevball by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos