Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where is my 14GB data?

I just received my SIM card offering 14GB data in the £10 Big Bundle but my account is only showing 7GB data. How do I get this resolved? The £10 free credit code was also rejected. Trying to find a number to speak to someone has wasted so much of my...

nacg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

won’t let me top up using my card says try again but won’t still won’t let me top up as i’ve tried 2 different cards

brandon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14GB offer not working?

Got my SIM in the mail today, set it up put £10 on and only have 7GB not the 14GB offer that I ordered and is stated on SIM packaging!?!

Pete14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up plan

I recently changed my monthly plan to a Pay as u go plan, once I did it, I topped it up with £20. I haven't used my number neither for calls or internet and now my credit is £0. Can someone explain me why? Isn't the pay as you go plan consist in payi...

Maria11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up for first time

I have received a free sim but am having trouble topping it up for the first timei’ve tried on the phone and online but it keeps saying ‘top up unsuccessful’.

Steve83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAYG Balance

I had a balance of £13.94. Never used my PAYG for a few months. Where has my £13.94 gone?

davec99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi can you please tell me where my sim card is? I ordered it last week, but go on holiday Saturday which I need it for.Thanks Aaron

Resolved! Help/advice

Hello, I’m just writing today because I have a very important family court hearing coming up on 16th may but I don’t get paid until 23rd may. Is there any possibility anyone could help me with some credit until I am paid on 23rd? I have really import...

Rianna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up 14gig Package

Hello. I just topped up with the 14gig promotion you are running for £10. And I only received 7gigs of data. The staff at Fulham Broadway 02 said the additional 7gigs of data will arrive within 24 hours and it has been just short of 48 hours and I ha...