Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cost of individual calls on PAYG

HelloI've had to make a fairly lengthy call from abroad back to the UK and need to identify the cost of that particular call. However it's not obvious from either the app or the O2 website how to do that.Can anyone possibly help? Many thanks, Chris

ChrisA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for bundle

I recently changed to the $5 bundle that includes unlimited calls and texts . The $5 came off my credit balance. But now an additional $4 has come off and I haven’t called any premium numbers. Is there a way I can check what I have been charged for? ...

Claire101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay

Just been charged 710 pound any help?

Nmnanz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I only joined at weekend and not even got the sim card yet!

Kevlin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 bundles

Hi I've just gone onto the £10 bundles. Today I sent some texts and it took money from my credit. I thought I would get free texts now I'm on the bundle.ThanksPaula

Paula54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number disappeared from account after migrating to payg

I have just had my pay monthly contact migrated to payg and keeping my original number. I topped up the payg SIM card before it all went through. Now the migration is complete and my phone numbers have disappeared off my 02 account, and my credit see...

Hamilton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos