Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Security Code

The phone number to which the security code is sent has not been used for a long time. I can't access the online interface so I can't top up my card. What do I need to do to use my account again?

Resolved! New here

Hi, can someone please explain this to me as I’m a PAYG Virgin. I bought the £30 big bundle, topped up with £10, then today with £20.Am I right in thinking that you have to top up £30 a month and it doesn’t have to be all at once? Also, how do I get ...

Newbie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle start date

Hi, I clicked on ‘my O2’ to start a Big Bundle yesterday to get some more data allowance while travelling, expecting it to start within a few hours. But I’ve received a text message indicating it will start next Friday. Can I get this brought forward...

Phone number

I ordered a new pay as you go sim im I able to keep the same number im using which is with 02 or would the number have to change

Faktar24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Zimbabwe

I have come for a visit to Zimbabwe but unable to receive calls. How do I set it up? I am pay as you go

Joyous by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 rewards

I’m struggling to login to my o2 rewards for some reason it’s not texting me the code I need to login

Ree1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi. What I need to do to get a nano sim card with my existing phone number?

JoJo44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tarrif

I was wandering how I change my granddads tarrif from a bundle to a standard pay as you go so that when he tops up £20 it stays on there and doesn’t get taken from his credit.

Fred4287 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I want to keep my original contact number but online it keeps saying error

Resolved! Standard size of a text

If I text a number in Australia from the uk It is 55p per text. can that text include emoji’s or do they cost more?also, how many words/characters are included in a standard text. i have been charged for 8 texts from sending only 1 text ? thank you

Claire101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos