Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Pay as you Go sim not working well

Hello, I switched from pay monthly to pay as you go sim last Thursday, I did a top-up on Friday evening of 20 pounds and received a message from O2 on Saturday morning saying that my Data Big Bundle was active on my number. However I do not have data...

Giulia91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop 02 messages

I want the 02 to stop giving me notifications when I text its so annoying

Resolved! Data

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read) Hi i run out of data what i can do now i would like to refreh my budnle

845rdyt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 50: texts/calls not working

Hey! I got a pay as you go O2 SIM recently in the UK and all was working fine. I have just arrived in Spain and my data and roaming is working but I can't make any calls and every time I sent a text it says I can't sent them - error 50. As I am in Sp...

molly14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto topup taken from old card

Auto Topup is attempting to take a payment from an old card every month, but failing. I am unable to remove this card from “My Wallet” in my profile (there are no cards in the wallet) or cancel auto topup. Adding a new card to My Wallet does nothing....

Toodloo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I just top up me sim 2 days ago and it is not working now it say 0 balance and no one is answering me what I need to do???

Ifta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go new iphone

apologizes if this is stated someone, I couldn't find it, but if I were to need to buy a new iphone, is it as simple as moving my sim to the new iphone and turning it on? (assuming the sim fits) Or is there something more complicated that needs to be...

Worm3rd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos