Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go - Making Calls from Abroad

I have an O2 pay as you go SIM card that is fully topped up, and says that it supports call from Abroad. I'm currently in Switzerland, but when I try to call a Swiss number from Switzerland, I get a "Call Failed" notice. How do I make calls from abro...

Brandon16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud of £10 Big Bundle

I am a new client. I bought a sim card and I was expecting unlimited text and calls with 14 GB data for £10. I popped up £10 on 22/06 as asked.However I have only 7 GB data with no calls. Is it scam or fraud? I do not have access to any online suppor...

Aarone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Hello, I have big bundle 15£ and want change for 20£ big bundle, you can help me?

Vaiva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card

Got a new SIM card that was 14g data unlimited calls and text for £10 a month. It arrived so I put the sim in, registered on myo2 and topped up £10. I got a text confirming I topped up £10 but on my o2 it’s showing I have 0 balance and that I have no...

Rkq62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14G SIM card only gave me 7g

Changed from the 7g data to the 14g data SIM card but it only gave me 7g wasted ages swapping my sim to get my old number back… spent hours sorting this out because o2 has the worst support system

Rkq62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I contact O2 without a phone

So my phone got stolenI blocked my SIMI got a new SIM todayI need this to be activatedBUT BUT BUTI can't call O2because I have no phoneAura is not helpingHELP HELPWhat should I do? I need my phone

Resolved! Double data

Hi all, I was told I can get double data for three months when activate a new PAYG before 22 June, so I chose £15 Bundle with 15GB which should be doubled to 30GB, but the fact is I still got only 15GB. Could someone tell me how to fix this? Thank yo...

Yincong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New pay as you go sim

I recieved my pay as you go sim today and it won’t allow me to top up 

Zan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I want to cancel my bolt on tariff 

S_34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies