Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Remove old number from My O2

Hi, Is there anyway to remove an old number, I no longer have access to, from My O2 account? When I try to update my details it keeps sending a code to the number, I now have a new O2 PAYG SIM and number, so obviously no longer have a need for this n...

Excelsior by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't do outgoing calls and text while abroad

I am in Pakistan having my O2 pay as you go number 07936907993. When trying to call or text, having voice message that your call facility is temporarily disconnected. Even I can top up as having voucher of 10 pounds but unable to dial 4444 or *4444#....

Raza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I need tpo change my tariff today and its didint work with the app plz help me

Motaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't find live chat anywhere to increase spend cap

Hi Im abroad and can't use my travel bolt on because of my spend cap, and I can't find the live chat function on the O2 website anywhere to increase the cap. Does anyone know where to find it? The contact us pages just take you round in a circular wa...

BenA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY O2

Hello I ported my number into O2 today however, since it porting across into o2 I can no longer check my allowances and bills, make payments or basically anything. Tried password resets without luck. Anyone can help me with this? Thank you

PedroTM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to a Pay as you Go Big Bundle

I just changed my tariff to a £10 Data Big Bundle and received a message saying the change would take place on 6th February 2038!!Is this right or is there a problem with the computer system’s date calculation?Any guidance would be appreciated.

GDZBrown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code req all o2 links invalid!

So I am a o2 payg customer I’ve had NOTHING but problems no internet when full signal data running out when using same amount use with other companies can’t make emergency calls in bad signal areas I want to leave! I text PAC to 65075 got auto messag...

Kirstyuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

can't top up

I received my O2 card today but can't top up 

Edith01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code 69

I'm unable to send a SMS text currently and I receive a message saying it can't be sent because of a code 69 error. What does this mean?

DAS_283 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos