Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roll over data

Hi if I have 20gb of data per month but only use 10gb, does the remaining 10gb accumulate so after 6 months I’d have 60gb?

Chris123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contract

I have requested to change contracts with a new provider do I need to contact 02 to make this swop happen ?

Megan30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance Transfer From Vodaphne

Mobile number. O2 xxxxxxxxxx Vodaphone number xxxxxxxxxx Hi, Thanks for help. I recently bought Two (2). SIM cards for a new TTfone TT140 I incorrectly bought a £10 balance for the Vodafone sim. Is it possible to change the balance in favour of O2 pl...

Resolved! Amazon voucher

Hi all, I have claimed my O2 rewards in the form of a high street voucher - Amazon - but it hasn't arrived. Who do I contact? I can't find anything.

Voucher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

I would like a refund 

Kyle10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mischarged me.

My tariff is 1p for INT call. Every time I tried to contact a landline in Bangladesh, it rang once and cost 4p. Could you kindly tell me if I was robbed or if there was a technical issue.

Aj266 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

My speaker on my phone is broken and I have a top up voucher and can’t get it applied to my credit how can I do this without phoning

Resolved! Unlock my phone

Hi I went to unlock my 02 phone last week so that I could put a different sim in it, it has been 7 days and has no reply from 02 they said they would get back to me with what to do next within 7 days?

Ldmm1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go international roaming

do the pay as you go big bundles that allow you to make calls to countries outside europe ALSO allow you to use that plan while you are in those countries or is to just to call/text them from the UK? I am trying to find a pay as you go/contract free ...

Want to cancel my account

I have moved abroad and my contract comes to an end this month, it was cheaper to keep it and then cancel at the end. I would like to cancel without ringing O2. Please could you help me cancel the contract?

Ali17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos