Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

How do you change payment date on pay as you go?

DR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £10 offer not working

Why is it that on my leaflet my sim came in it says I can get £10 free credit by texting free10 to 21500, but when i do i get a text stating that this offer is not for you. Can someone tell me why please? Thanks

Bug04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot call from abroad

Hello everyone! I am currently in France, can get online, but cannot make/ receive calls..I was sure that I didn't have to activate roaming before departure, as I am in Europe Zone. I am sure I am missing something.

Clau78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Verification

Hi there, recently dropped my old phone down the toilet and ruined it. Bought a new phone and ordered a SIM card with a my old number but I can’t get into my iCloud as it’s trying to send a verification code to my old phone. I set up a new iCloud in ...

Resolved! Two Sim only contracts.

As per title I am running two sims on two phones. My question is, how easy would it be to ask O2 to switch the numbers around ?I need the better options and data on the second phone not the first....or is it a case of going through the PAC routines t...

Mikeact1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge with no SIM

Hi - I live in Malta and have a Maltese SIM card - which is selected - and an O2 SIM (my original UK number) which I keep in the phone for when I visit the UK. Every time I send an SMS I get charged £0.02 by O2 - even though it is not using the O2 SI...

Malta_Guy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

How do I get my PAC?  I have no credit. 

Resolved! Data

hello i would like my £15 data plan to me used now because i need to use my 4g please

Ali76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos