Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Registering a new device problems

Basically, the mobile i was registered with on 02 and using is very old and now busted and i am now using my son's spare mobile.I have tried registering this device on my 02 and it refused me as its ''registered to somebody else''.I am paying for my ...

Jonny1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

Hi, my name is Beata, phone no xxxxxxxxxx, email xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx. I'd like to get my PAC because I am leaving 02 but I'd like to keep my number. I text PAC to 65075 few times but I've got the same answers: "There's been an issue processing you...

BeataK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pausing a Pay as You Go Data Big Bundle

I have a £10 per month Pay as You Go Data Big Bundle. In a few weeks I will be leaving the UK and won’t be back again for 7 months. Can I pause this while I’m out of the country and still keep my mobile phone number?

VW7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go bundle

Did anyone else order a pay as you go sim card and go to claim the free £10 credit to be told you're not eligible?

Megs_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture message charge

Why have I been charged for sending a picture message when I am well within my pay as you go limit. Is this a mistake? Or how can I avoid doing this again.