Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using O2 big bundle internationally

Hiya everyone, Anyone have any idea how to change big bundle data back into credit? I have about 14gb worth of rollover data I want to use in South Africa but I haven't been able to do anything with it, and I don't want to spend another £10 on my nex...

meringiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! minimum top up

I have £9.95 and need only 5p credit to buy next month's bundle. Can't get thru to O2 live chat, just need a 5 pence top up

Dazo67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! History / statement

Hello,Is there a way of viewing your call / text/ data usage history or a statement in your O2 account?Thanks

Muk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No option to save my rewards?

No option to save my rewards that i can see, very bad set up as it should be next to the spend option

A2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Bundle

I topped up with a £30 payment and it seems this was used to purchase a Bundle, which I never activated, because I didn't ask for it or know about it. I'm now back to £0 balance with nothing to show for it. Also, it looks like every time my account h...

Resolved! Rewards

I get notifications to claim my rewards but it always comes up saying there is a problem

Bh4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

How can I  tell how much of my bolt on I have used?

Angler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won’t my phone work in the UAE?

I have a pay as you go sim. I am currently in the UAE but my phone won’t allow me to make or receive calls. I called o2 yesterday and was told there’s no reason why it shouldn’t work and all I need to do is switch 4G off and select 3G or 2G on. Howev...

SH1412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos