Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel a PAYG sim?

Sorry if this has been covered before - I did search for quite a while for an answer.I used a PAYG sim on a temporary basis and now no longer need it or the number. There is £5 free credit on the account, and all I was able to do on MyO2 was to downg...

ohnonono by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Recently changed from monthly bill to payg but due some money back. How do I see my final bill? Only see payg on my o2 account

Jo_52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with number not showing on account

I've had my number for 4 years. It doesn't show on MyO2 but I figured I'd just pay online. I've paid my bill in full from a landline 2 days ago but call barring hasn't been lifted and now incoming calls is being barred.Is there something I'm missing?...

VAT receipt

More info (Highlight to read)I've just bought a tablet for work and the receipt does not show the VAT. I asked the sales assistant, they didn't know, phoned their manager who told them that the VAT number at the top of the receipt was the breakdown.I...

Resolved! Top up

It’s saying couldn’t change tarrifand it’s saying can’t top up

Alfie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using O2 big bundle internationally

Hiya everyone, Anyone have any idea how to change big bundle data back into credit? I have about 14gb worth of rollover data I want to use in South Africa but I haven't been able to do anything with it, and I don't want to spend another £10 on my nex...

meringiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! minimum top up

I have £9.95 and need only 5p credit to buy next month's bundle. Can't get thru to O2 live chat, just need a 5 pence top up

Dazo67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! History / statement

Hello,Is there a way of viewing your call / text/ data usage history or a statement in your O2 account?Thanks

Muk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No option to save my rewards?

No option to save my rewards that i can see, very bad set up as it should be next to the spend option

A2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos