Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I topped my phone up by £10 today bought the £10 bundle and haven’t received my minutes or texts now my phone is telling me to top again what is the problem ?? I want this problem resolved ASAP as I’ve been unfairly treated

Resolved! Big bundle

I have just text to upgrade my big bundle to £15/month, which has been confirmed. But I want this to start from today although my previous £10 big bundle is not meant to finish until the 18th Oct. How can I start this early? I know I can call them bu...

Resolved! Upgrade

([Removed]) trying to find out when my upgrade will be delivered 

77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

How to get proof my number on pay as you go

Gobby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is o2 PAYG 5G ready?

I am currently using a 12 pro and I want to get a pay-as-you-go Sim plan but I’m wondering if the Sim will be 5G ready?

Youluvgbz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving Text Messages on a Different Device

Hi, I’m currently in Peru and have put my O2 SIM from my iPhone into my iPad (locked to O2) and would like to still receive text messages on my iPad but can’t. I’ve been in touch with O2 webchat twice but they give me numbers that don’t work. One for...

Resolved! Roaming

Hi I’ve got an iPhone 12 with O2 pay as you go. I’m currently in Tenerife. Roaming is on however not working and I’ve yet to receive a text message from the provider. How can I fix this?

Resolved! Remove content lock

Can you please remove the content lock 

Filly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up availability

hi all, I bought a prepaid O2 Sim and it's due to run out on 9th Oct. I am here on holidays in Europe from my home in Australia but I cannot seem to do a top-up via my O2 account as it won't accept my billing card address. does anyone have a solution...

bruceSOS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim but didn't get free 10

 iv sent the text free10 to 21500 but this is all I keep getting in return. I put my new sim in topped up 10 pound to get the bundle of 7gb an mins an texts. It said text free10 to 21500 to get free 10 credit I did so an all I recieve is that text ba...

Screenshot_20220930-123100_Messages.jpg