Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New customer, OLD voucher…?!?

I was a pay monthly customer with vodafone for 6 years, but decided against renewing my contract, and decided to move to PAYG on 02 because most of my friends are on 02 and the network coverage is better and the bundles are better and cheaper. I purc...

rpascott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my tariff back to classic

Hi thereHow can I change my tariff back to the original PAYG pack the classic I don't used as much data and seem to use it a little. I'm interested in the 500mb pack bolt on but I'm on the £5 monthly pack from the bundle which means I be paying twice...

Stewart_t by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

My phone is iPhone 14pro and i just switching to O2 and i did not see 5G option in settings

Henry5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing payment

Hello I topped up last week and the money never went on my account. It won’t let me attach a photo of the receipt . Thank you

Suecox07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Logging on to update auto top up card details

My auto top up failed as my card details have expired, so I need to update.When I long on to MyO2, it finds nothing associated with my number and doesn't give me any options to set up or update an auto top up.

Daviddddd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not make calls

Hello. I cant make calls from my phone, i do receive messages and calls. Recently i toped up my sim and i am abroad.

Inga123_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money gone missing from my balance!

I've just topped up £10.00 for my pay & go bundle & before the £10.00 was taken to pay for my bundle £1.95 has gone off my balance without me even using my phone! I've tried phoning customer service only to be greeted by a dumb AI robot & then finall...

Resolved! Classic PAYG

I have had Classic PAYG for many years and only use it for banking (account access code).I pay £10 every 6 months but there are never any call charges as I do not make calls.Is there any way to save money? And can I automatically pay for the top-up w...