Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! topping up

whenever i go to top up, it just gets declined. even tho my card details are right and i have sufficient funds.

Resolved! 02 Sim

Hi i got a new PAY as U GO sim last week and everything has been great until today. My phone isn’t recognising my SIM, nothing has happened to my phone for it to be like that. I wonder if you can help me please

PipRobson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bundle

Hi, M data finished before date, I need a new bundle now, i dont want to wait for the date

Dilefelix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my balance, how to get it back...?

Hi... Recently I bought a sim... Today I recharged and activated it with 10 pounds... After the amount credited, O2 send me a message as "We are taking 10 Pounds and giving you 7GB data..." I don't know why they do that... Actually I don't need the d...

sibipaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Top Up O2 Sim card by using a Voucher?

Hi... Currently, I'm in India... My UK O2 sim card was not used when I was there... Now I want to Recharge/ Top Up this... When I tried through My O2 App and Website... Top Up not success, May be because I use an Indian Credit Card... Then... I purch...

sibipaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number to O2

Hi, I'm having a crap time at the moment trying to get in touch with someone at customer services. I have got a PAC code from EE. I have a PAYG O2 sim that i have activated and i am trying to transfer my number across. I have rang customer services t...

TomC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Your Data was 7GB now 20GB - help!

I paid £10 for a PAYG SIM, which says "boost your data get 3 months extra on us - was 7GB, now 20GB". So I activated it, I've got the 7GB but I can't find out how to boost it to get the 20GB. I've phoned up numerous times, and been advised differentl...