Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! new package

Hi Is a switch to a new package always confirmed by a text or email? Person on the phone from customer services was suggesting new package, I declined, but just want to ensure there is no miscommunication. Thanks

MG5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bar put on phone without consent.

Hello, I am hoping that advisors who work for o2 answer these posts and can help me. My phone is damaged (not lost and stolen) so I have put a claim forward to my insurer’s. They asked for proof of usage from my network providers which o2 have done. ...

Resolved! Esim

Im looking for esim 

Masalm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text charges

HiAnyone know why have I been charged for recent texts when I still have free texts left within this months tariff? thank you

Lorrif by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use my data in Dubai

Hi there, my O2 deal is pay as you go , I top up monthly, very happy with my deal I get .I travel to Dubai in June, don't want to be there without internet connection for my Google map , is there anything I could do to be able to use my data there pl...

Agne83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim card

I have had a new device and need a nano sim as my SIM card is to big to fit it

Floss1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go support contact mail

hello, i have no way to reach pay as you go phone support as i am currently abroad. please send me an email support address that i can contact. my phone number has expired and i would like to reactivate it urgently. thank you

ig2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos