Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iTunes

Hi can 02 tell me why I keep getting a email to say you couldn’t take my payment for iTunes when I don’t have iTunes.

Calum1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

How can I add pence to my balance to make it whole pounds

Robert20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle top up

I topped up my PAYG big bundle after having a text from O2 saying"too up £10 and we'll give you 50 GB of data" I did this on Saturday, and had a message saying my balance for data was 7gb. I rang O2 who said 24 hrs to add the extra data. I had a text...

Bugz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18+ content

How do i turn my 18+ settings off . ?ive tried my card an evrything wont let me

Liam12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens to my credit

I have a PAYG phone that is used sporadically.The credit keeps disappearing - presumably due to lack of use. Are there any accounts where this doesn't happen.The account doesn't need data....or even really unlimited texts or calls

JC_Derby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mistake tariff charge

My original tariff was 10 pounds big bundle, before I topped up, I changed the tariff into a 15 one, and I received a text informing successful change. But when I topped up, 10 pounds was taken from my account and latter the tariff was changed into a...

41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go rolling plan question

When dose the rolling plan normally take money off to renew the rolling plan. I updated my card details yesterday evening as I got a new card send as one I was using was due to expire in the next 2 week.My rolling plan is due to renew on the 7th of e...

Resolved! Sim Cards For my Store

Hi, As a promotion for a new shop, we aim to give out a free sim card to each visitor for the 2 weeks or so of opening (depending on how many sim cards I manage to obtain). I think we will need around 5000 sim cards.Could someone please advise me on ...

Resolved! Auto top up taken but not used in bundle

Hey, Had issues with my autotopup taking the £10 but not adding to bundle. Followed up. With another £10 a few days later that added immediately. Not sure where the first £10 went as its not on my balance. Can you help?

O31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos