cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number to another network but also stay with 02 ?

IanStewart61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bit of a Strange one, I am on 02 PAYG for my phone (Just left a Vodafone contract) and thought 02 would be better etc (Its not), but I want to take out a new contract with Vodafone and transfer my 02 Number to them, but I also want to stay with 02 with a new number on PAYG is this possible ? (My phone supports 2 sims so I can use either network when the coverage of the other is poor), or is it better just to use the credit up on my 02 sim and get a new 02 sim and start again ?.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@IanStewart61 

Easiest way is to get your PAC to move your number back to Voda and just get a new O2 PAYG sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@IanStewart61 

Easiest way is to get your PAC to move your number back to Voda and just get a new O2 PAYG sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2