cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threatened With Disconection

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi every one i was threatened with disconection if i where to complain on pay as you go ive never complained before can they do this thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They can disconnect you yes dependant on whether they think the T&Cs are being abused. Things that may give them cause to suspect such as abusive calls or texts, using a third party gateway to make international calls or any aspects of the phone being used illegally or fraudulently.

If this isn't the case then you can make a complaint via the link at the bottom of this page.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your help am sure that ive not broke the tc it was in terms of calls being recieved to mobile claiming they where i2 partners 

Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Are you saying that you were threatened with disconnection if you complained about receiving calls from O2 partners? If you would like to make a complaint, please follow this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I don't mean to be rude. I know there are many people on the forum whose first language isn't English, but if you make your complaint in writing you should use a spell checker so that you are correctly understood.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
no tvey where not abusive but i did complain and the crs got in touch today in this instant they misused the clause they did not complete the complaint and i was awarded compensation and the relavent feedback would be applied
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased it's resolved ....but if honest I am still none the wiser as to what the actual issue was in relation to the threat of disconnection...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
i was recieving calls from o2 partners or claiming to be i rung up to complain and instead of taking the complain they threatened disconection on the spot as i have never complained before ive been with o2 since o2 basic then o2 classic been really happy with o2 till this
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I wondering if you are somewhat confused by what customer services told you originally?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As long as everything is OK now and you are pleased with the outcome. Glad you got some compensation 😀

Message 10 of 10