Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff

Sunshw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am new to o2 I have just topped up £10 now I don't know what to do when clicking tarrif it just says try again later I just want calls an texts for a month for £10 (don't want data)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Sunshw
Are you on Pay As You Go? If you're on pay as you go and have topped up, then log in to your myO2 app. When you login click on CHANGE YOUR TARIFF which appears on the first page. It will load, they have big bundles. Actually what you want cost £5 per month. You get unlimited talk and text messages for a whole month.

If you still find it difficult then contact customer service to activate this for you
All numbers are in this guide. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I hope this helps
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
When you click on change your tariff, the tariffs available will appear after loading. Then select the tariff for unlimited calls and text.
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Sunshw just checking if this has been sorted or if you are still having trouble?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4