Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling plan

Kaia15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I paid for a £15 rolling plan and a device, both of which I picked up as a click and collect. However, when I sign in to My O2, it stays that I don't have any credit and that I need to pay the £15 again. I have a copy of my receipt. How do I fix this? I've tried to call the store twice but they aren't answering the phone. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Kaia15 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Kaia15 

Did the store provide you with a top-up voucher with a sixteen digit number thereon ?

If so, you need to utilise the details thereon. 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Rolling plans don't use vouchers.

Details are in the guide I posted.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

I think that I was aware of that @MI5. I just wondered if O2 might have got their wires crossed and incorrectly given @Kaia15 a top-up voucher. 🤣  

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

As it was an online purchase and just a store pick up it's likely that the customer would need to set up their rolling plan when registering for their MyO2 account.

Rarely, if ever, do online purchases actually charge for the "top up"

It will show which plan has been chosen but no money is taken for it.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

That makes sense @MI5.

Message 7 of 7