Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with answering and making calls

mat1994
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I came to Poland and I have a problem with making calls and receiving. I checked apn, last week I did a swap sim because I had such problems before. I tried all local networks and nothing changes. SMS sometimes comes
sometimes not, the internet works,and there is no incoming and outgoing calls.
Please help mee

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@mat1994 

If internet is working, your apn is fine.

Calls and texts not working is strange as the internet working aspect would suggest that you don't have a roaming bar on your account.

I wonder if you can try your sim in another phone and where did you get your phone from originally, as it would point towards a barred handset?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

mat1994
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I tried on 3 phones redmi 8a samsung s10 iphone 8 it is the same in all of them.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Must be an account issue then @mat1994 

You'll need to contact O2 

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support and here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4