Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported number - my O2 account problem

P25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I ported my Vodafone number over to O2 yesterday and it seems it was successful. However, when I went to my O2 account and checked if all the information was correct today, but the ported one did not show up on my o2 account and my old number on my O2 was removed. I want to top up but the top up page not shows the ported number. I also can't add my new number to my o2 account (it says Identity not found!). please help

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The Porting process takes 24hours to complete, check your MyO2 tomorrow, @P25 

As for top-up, info on different ways to top up here: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) - but if not using a voucher, you may be better to wait until the port has completed. Not much happens on the weekend, but as your port started yesterday, you may be lucky and it all falls into place overnight tonight.

Otherwise, call 4445 tomorrow morning around 08:15am to talk to CS who can confirm where the hold-up is. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The Porting process takes 24hours to complete, check your MyO2 tomorrow, @P25 

As for top-up, info on different ways to top up here: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) - but if not using a voucher, you may be better to wait until the port has completed. Not much happens on the weekend, but as your port started yesterday, you may be lucky and it all falls into place overnight tonight.

Otherwise, call 4445 tomorrow morning around 08:15am to talk to CS who can confirm where the hold-up is. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey @P25, did the port go through and allow you to top up?

Message 3 of 4

P25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, my problem solved after contacted O2 via Facebook. Thanks

Message 4 of 4